- Why do you think it is important to tie the technology to the objective?
- Why should we hold students accountable for the stations/centers?
- Visit 2 of the applicable links to interactive websites for your content/grade level. Which sites did you like. How could you use them as stations? How can you hold the students accountable for their time in these stations?
- List two to three apps you found for the iPod Touch/iPad that you can use in your classroom. What do you see that station looking like? How can you hold the students accountable for their time in these stations?
- What about other ways to use the iPod Touch/iPad? Share another way you can see your students using the device as a station.
The last decade it has been tremendous development of the technology used in our classrooms and preparing our students for the future to be competitor and leaders in the global market economy. Students love to use the technology devices to help, understand and compete their music objectives.
Students are responsible to use individual or as instrument section their iPad in the practice room and return or exchange with other section leaders such as violin 1, Violin 2, viola, cello and bass.